вторник, 6 марта 2018 г.

Cool!! Sausalito Stirrup Socks. I realized too late on the first one that I didnt go long enough :( so imagine these about 4 inches shorter. and purple hues. still pretty cool. Oh, and I believe this pattern is knit flat and you can crochet the seam when finished. That seemed like too much work so I just knit in the round using DPNs - WAY easier in my opinion.




Cool!! Sausalito Stirrup Socks. I realized too late on the first one that I didnt go long enough :( so imagine these about 4 inches shorter. and purple hues. still pretty cool. Oh, and I believe this pattern is knit flat and you can crochet the seam when finished. That seemed like too much work so I just knit in the round using DPNs - WAY easier in my opinion.

Original article and pictures take https://juliestrier.hubpages.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий